The Call for Participation for our 2019 OCP Regional Summit closes on May 24! If you are using OCP solutions in your infrastructure, if your software is running on OCP gear or if you are building products based on open specifications, we want to hear about it! Share your experiences, your challenges, your unique approach to OCP. If you are looking to adopt OCP, if you are willing to explore OCP solutions in your company or if you are interested in becoming a solution provider for OCP products or facilities, this is the conference for you.
We are looking for these types of experiences and subject matter expertise to build our Summit schedule. Our Engineering Workshops run in parallel tracks during our event. Each track is related to our current projects, sub-projects or initiatives. To learn about our projects and respective sub-projects, please click here. Our workshop agendas are made up of OCP product presentations, new OCP tools or software, case studies or white papers utilizing OCP solutions, relevant initiatives and demos of OCP applications.
This is your opportunity to shine and present your know-how and expertise that benefits our open community (not a commercial for your organization).
The submission period ends on Friday, May 24 at 5pm PST.
Please do not submit a session unless you can meet the following deadlines and guidelines:
Call for Participation Open
Call for Participation Submission Deadline
Speakers’ First Slides Due to OCP
July 1 – 15
First Review Period
Speakers’ Final Slides Due
Second Review Period
Final Feedback Provided (if needed)
Final PDF presentations due to OCP for posting to site post-Summit
Criteria for Engineering Workshop Session Presentations
– Your organization has already presented a concept or a specification to the project community AND has been approved by the project leaders as being relevant to the broader open community
– Your product is based on an approved OCP specification and you are seeking product recognition
– Your organization is launching an architecture based on OCP products, testing software on OCP products, or developing a tool to support OCP product
– Your organization has adopted OCP solutions in your infrastructure
– if the current project community is discussing ongoing work streams and you have additional information in support of these work streams and the data is open for discussion, you may present such findings at the OCP Engineering workshop.
Please note: Acceptance of an abstract does not guarantee a speaking engagement of any sort. All presentations submitted must use the OCP slide templates and must be submitted by the deadlines as set forth by OCP. All presentation submissions will be reviewed and prioritized by the OCP Foundation, the OCP Project Leads and the OCP Incubation Committee. The OCP Foundation may accept or reject any presentation at its sole discretion at any time.